Wednesday, June 27, 2007



I actually made this card between my cousin's wedding and reception!! What else is there to do in between! The green paper is from TAC's Gentle Beginnings 8x8 paper pack. There are lots of stickles on the frosting that don't show up in the picture. This cake is retired, but I'm hoping for some really great new wedding sets in the new catty. Speaking of new catty, I leave tomorrow morning for Kansas City for the unveiling!! Looking forward to meeting other angels and lots of inspiration and ideas to share with all of you!

5 comments:

Allison said...

This card is gorgeous Sandy! I think your creations are fantastic!

I'm tagging you! Visit by blog
http://prettypaperandink.blogspot.com for more details.

Allison

StampingDani said...

Hi Sandy, I'm Daniela from Italy. I like so much your creations! What about adding a feedblitz to your blog? I'd like to see your works as soon as you post them...
Smiles
Daniela

Laura Evangeline said...

How pretty!

Michele Kovack said...

This is a beautiful wedding card!

stampsandy said...

Thanks for all your nice comments!
I'm not great with computers, but I'll try to add a feedblitz.
Sandy